Our Cattle Pro Microingredient System means you no longer need to lease expensive equipment and purchase drugs directly from the drug manufacturer. It allows you to reduce costs by directly applying carrier and active ingredients onto feed using your equipment while purchasing the ingredients wholesale. CattlePro Microingredient System is fully accepted and compliant with government regulations.
- Bar coded confirmation of ingredients
- Lot tracking and usage dates
- Expiration dates monitored by first in first out
- Time & Date Stamped
- Detailed reports of usage and production throughout the entire process
- Accurate weighing of dry micro additives
- Separate liquid scale for increased speed and accuracy
- Flush hopper with conveyor for easy and complete clean out
- Modular construction for maximum versatility
- Pumping system uses less water then similar systems
- Completely enclosed system to eliminate overspray
- Multiple bin and scale sizes available
- Pre-wired and pre-plumbed for easy installation
To learn more about our Cattle Pro Microingredient System or to request a quote, call us at 616-374-1000 or fill out an online form.